Highlights from the Winter Issue of The Point Magazine
Friday, February 03, 2017
The Winter 2017 issue of The Point, the magazine of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online:
Feature highlights include:
- Raising the Bar: The new Pittsburgh Playhouse, now taking shape in Downtown Pittsburgh, is topped off with a signed beam.
- Good Business: Alumna Karen Larrimer is head of Retail Banking and chief customer officer of The PNC Financial Services Group.
- Leading Role: Alumnus and Trustee Ryan Stana produces top entertainment events and paves the way for Point Park talent.
- Art in the City: The new Tomayko Gallery in Lawrence Hall features a permanent exhibition of works by artist Frank Mason.
- Road Scholars: The International Media Class celebrates 10 years of educational travel supported by the John Fallon Travel Scholarship Fund.
- Back-to-Back: Women’s Soccer wins another conference championship, and the Pioneers are on track for another successful season.
Share your alumni news in a Class Note, or share your feedback and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org!