For Your Health, Well-being and Success
Sometimes things happen: you don't feel well and want to see a nurse or need a doctor's appointment. Maybe you feel stressed, anxious or depressed — or you're having a hard time adjusting to changes in your life and want someone to talk to.
Student Health Center
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
No appointment necessary to see nurse. To get a doctor appointment, you must see the nurse first.
Taffie Bucci, University Counselor
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Appointments are suggested
Other hours by appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 412-392-3959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the counselor is not available, and you have an emergency, go to the nearest hospital emergency room, or contact:
Resolve Crisis Network
Or maybe you’re looking for some academic support, like a tutor for that difficult class, or you need help with developing your career goals.
Your health and well-being — physical health, psychological well-being, academic success — are priorities.
Point Park has dedicated professional staff* to help you, whether you need assistance with a health issue, could use someone to talk to, or are looking for guidance with your studies or career plans.
Student Support Services
Title IX Sexual Misconduct Policies and Information Resources
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Emergency Contact Numbers
- What to do if you or someone you know is sexually assaulted
* To ensure our students' health needs are met, Point Park University has contracted with a hospital-affiliated medical facility to provide comprehensive medical and psychological counseling services to Point Park University students.
Take Charge of Your Health and Well-being
We want your years at Point Park to be about setting goals and meeting success. That means taking care of yourself. There are lots of ways to be — and stay — healthy at Point Park. Take advantage of:
- healthy menus available at our dining establishments
- exercise classes and equipment at the Student Center
- many student activities (you're sure to find one or two that fit your interests) — or find like-minded friends and start your own club!
Well-being also means taking care of your personal safety. Our Department of Public Safety (call 412-392-3960 or x2222 from any campus phone) and Campus Security are available 24/7 if you need help or have any concerns.