Become a Partner Company and Have Access to Point Park's Co-Op Students
Point Park University has developed strong relationships with local companies since its founding in 1960, educating students in career-focused programs taught by faculty who work in their fields.
Companies have found success working with our Career Development Center to recruit skilled interns and employees.
Strengthening this important connection between educating students and preparing the future workforce, Point Park has established a cooperative education program, or co-op, for its Rowland School of Business undergraduate students.
Students in the following majors are available for you to consider for a co-op position at your company:
- Business management
- Economics and finance
- Human resource management
- Information technology
- Organizational leadership
- Public administration
- Sports, arts and entertainment management
#PointParkWorksForYou: What It Means to Be a Partner Company
Learn what it means to be a partner company and discover the benefits it can provide for your company.
- Interview pre-screened candidates; employ a third- or fourth-year School of Business student (in one of the majors listed above) in a full-time, entry-level position for one or two academic semesters. The student may also receive academic credit.
- Expose the student to all areas of the business, with engagement in daily operations to help deliver results for your company.
- Evaluate the student according to the company's probationary employment policies.
Benefits to Your Company
- A temporary employee already vetted as competent and dependable, working daily to accomplish company goals
- A cooperative student-training plan designed with your input
- Opportunity to groom a young adult already knowledgeable about your company for a full-time position upon graduation
- Guidance from Point Park's co-op director as needed throughout student employment
Sign Up to Be a Partner Company
If you are interested in becoming a partner company, complete this online form. For questions or more information, contact Keith A. Paylo, vice president of student affairs and dean of students, at 412-392-3840 or email@example.com.