Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline for master's level programs.
- Convenient class delivery.
- GMAT/GRE scores are
waived for working adults.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Office of Graduate Admission
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Leadership and Administration
- Clinical-Community Psychology - NEW Fall 2017 - now accepting applications for 2018.
- Adult Learning and Training*(offered fully online only)
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology*
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with teaching and leadership concentration*
- Curriculum & Instruction with PA supervisor of instruction certificate K-12*
- Educational Administration (hybrid/fully online option)
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration (offered fully online only)
- Global Security and Intelligence
- M.B.A.* with concentrations in Business Analytics; Energy (The M.B.A. program is currently not accepting applications for this concentration.); Health Systems Management; International Business; Management; Management Information Systems and Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting Now accepting applications for Fall 2017.
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8 (hybrid/fully online option)
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (hybrid/fully online option)
*We understand the needs of today's students and have tailored our graduate programs to offer flexible delivery formats including on campus, hybrid and fully online.
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.