Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline for master's level programs.
- Convenient class delivery.
- GMAT/GRE scores are
waived for working adults.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Office of Graduate Admission
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Doctoral applications for the fall 2017 semester are now closed. You are welcome to apply online for the fall 2018 semester.
- Adult Learning and Training* (offered fully online only)
- Athletic Coaching* (offered fully online only) - NEW Fall 2017
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology* (also offered fully online)
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with teaching and leadership concentration*
- Curriculum & Instruction with PA supervisor of instruction certificate K-12*
- Educational Administration* (hybrid/fully online option)
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration* (offered fully online only)
- Intelligence and Global Security* (also offered fully online)
- M.B.A.* with concentrations in Business Analytics; Health Systems Management; International Business; Management; Management Information Systems and Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management (The M.B.A. program is currently not accepting applications for the Energy concentration.)
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting Now accepting applications for Fall 2017.
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8 (hybrid/fully online option)
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (hybrid/fully online option)
*We understand the needs of today's students and have tailored our graduate programs to offer flexible delivery formats including on campus, hybrid and fully online.
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.