"Graduation day marks a special moment in my life that I will cherish forever. I stand in the gap of those young men and women who don’t or never had the opportunity to experience a college graduation. I am so grateful that I made it to this unforgettable day," Perris Drew, B.A. in acting. More: Commencement celebrates academic accomplishments.
"Point Park gave me the tools I needed to land my first job at WVNS."
-- Sarah Pisciuneri, B.A. in broadcasting
"I was very impressed by Point Park’s high rate of job placement after graduation."
-- Colston Cooper, B.S. in civil engineering technology
Undergraduate Degrees Prepare Students for Success
Surrounded by the professional opportunities of a world-class city, Point Park University undergraduate students engage in a career-focused education.
With more than 80 undergraduate majors and programs to choose from, our students learn from faculty who share real-world insights, meet with industry leaders, gain hands-on experience in their area of study and broaden their skills to enhance their resume.
Point Park undergraduate students are more mature, more professional and more prepared for success.
Interested in learning about alumni employment after graduation?
Learn more in the reports below.
- 2015 Graduate Outcomes Survey | Graduate Student Data
- 2014 Graduate Outcomes Survey | Graduate Student Data
- 2013 Graduate Outcomes Survey | Graduate Student Data
- 2012 Graduate Outcomes Survey | Graduate Student Data
Alumni Success Stories
Undergraduate students are well-positioned to join a network of alumni who have landed jobs in a variety of industries with employers such as:
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Parsons Dance
- Lincoln Park Performing Arts Center
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
- Eaton Corporation
- FedEx Ground
- Heinz Field
- Stage AE
- GQ Magazine
- Trib Total Media
Where Are They Now?
In the links below, alumni discuss how earning an undergraduate degree is helping them to reach their career goals:
- Business alumni
- Cinema, dance and theatre alumni
- Communication alumni
- Criminal justice, education, literary arts, humanities, science and engineering technology alumni
A Results-Oriented Undergraduate Degree
Upon completion of Point Park's core curriculum, undergraduate students will be able to:
- Employ written and oral communication skills in order to convey clear and organized information to target audiences for specific purposes.
- Locate, evaluate and use information effectively, ethically, and legally from a variety of formats both traditional and digital.
- Analyze problems and develop independent solutions.
- Analyze issues within their political, economic, socio-cultural, historical and environmental contexts.
- Recognize, define, analyze and interpret a variety of aesthetic expressions and/or demonstrate originality and inventiveness.
Check Us Out