These are the traditional undergraduate four-year degrees which require earning a minimum of 120 credits in your major of choice. At Point Park University, you can choose to pursue the degree full time, living on campus or commuting — or as a part-time commuter student.
Accounting student Stephanie Jones spent the summer interning
for Schneider Downs.
- Accounting - (Also offered fully online including traditional and post-baccalureate degrees)
- Business Management (Also offered fully online)
- Economics and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology - (Also offered fully online)
- Public Administration - (Offered fully online or in a hybrid format of online and on-campus classes)
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
Flexible B.S. and B.A. degrees
If you already have an associate's degree or 60 approved credits you can earn your bachelor's degree in one of these convenient programs.
- B.S. in Business Management — (Offered fully online only)
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership — (Offered fully online or in a hybrid format of online and on-campus classes)
Have you already earned a Bachelor of Science in business either at Point Park or another university and want to add a different field of study for an additional bachelor's degree? The post-baccalaureate programs at Point Park give you credit for the core courses of your original degree. That way you are only taking the courses in your desired major to earn the additional B.S. degree.