Learning with Lynda.com
Point Park University is a Lynda.com Campus and provides all students and employees access to Lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software, creative, and business skills through high-quality instructional videos. To learn more watch the How to use Lynda.com course or log in using the instructions below.
Benefits to using Lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies, business and creative disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Beginner to advanced courses
- The option to watch complete courses or bite-size videos as you need them
The materials can help teach new skills, augment class work, provide extra help on course materials and provide an avenue to earn competency certificates that will plug in directly to personal LinkedIn profiles.
- Navigate to Lynda.com and select “Sign in with your organization”
- Type “pointpark.edu” and select “Continue”
- Sign in with your Point Park login credentials when prompted